Friday, August 18, 2017

The Parable of Mission Camp - Enterprising Ministry For the Next Wave

 I had a dream in 1994. No, really...

I had happened every night for several weeks, and each night the dream continued on adding  the next chapter of the story. I wrote it out, and even sent to a friend to edit it. I lost it to a computer virus in 1995.

I am brought back to it today 22 years later because I think the time is right for it, the story makes more sense now than ever.  The story unfolds like the lives of those called to Kingdom Business Entrepreneurship with whom I have worked  for all these years since the dream.  If you are called to minister before God in enterprise, Prayerfully consider whether there is a message here for you.

  1. Arrival By accident
  2. The Hotel
  3. The Cafe
  4. The Camp
  5. The Tower
  6. The Equipping Center
  7. The Perimeter
  8. The Kidnapped
  9. The Raiders
  10. Reconciliation


0 comments: